I'm a Mormon.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Funny

Funny

Apparently I'm chatty today. Mike has been gone this week so I have to share my funny story with you.

I was helping the kids pack tonight, and putting snacks in their backpacks. We made banana bread to use them up before we leave tomorrow, and I made some mini muffins for them. Kyle asked if I could make some blueberry muffins too. I said "Sure, I'll make some mini ones tonight" He said, " I would rather have the bigger ones" I told him no, that they would be too messy on the plane and we would get crumbs everywhere. He looked at me funny and said "Mom, have you forgotten that all six of us THREW UP on a plane?- I'm sure they are not going to care about a few crumbs!"

For some reason, this has had me giggling for the past ten minutes. Maybe it is a nervous giggle- surely, lightning (food poisoning) can not strike twice right?

Anyways, off to make full size blueberry muffins! I can't argue with that boys logic!

Heather

No comments: